The Victorian Bed and Breakfast - Sioux Falls, South Dakota Bed and Breakfast in the Historic District
The Sioux Falls Area
The Victorian is located in the heart of Sioux Falls. Quick and convenient access to all areas of the city. It is also a part of the historic district and is
on the National Historical Homes registry.
- Being in the historical district allows our guests to tour the streets and see other fabulous and grand old homes.
- Next door one can visit the Pettigrew home and museum which is open daily. See our links page
- Just about four blocks from the bustling down town attractions. Local shops, restaurants, the YMCA for a workout, the bike trail, the Sioux River and more.
- Six blocks from the Washington Pavilion. See our links page
- We are located less than a mile away from the Terrace Park water park. See our links page
The city of Sioux Falls has many attractions to offer to the visitor.
- Falls Park
- Old Courthouse Museum
- Great Plains Zoo
- Pettigrew Home and Musuem
- Historic Downtown Sioux Falls
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science